Preparing your own tax return can be extremely difficult with today's complex tax code and may often leave you with more questions than answers.
These days, the majority of people and small businesses use a professional tax preparer to assist with the preparation of taxes. Even if you are just filing a simple return, the rules may change from year to year and it is easy to overlook these changes and submit an incorrect return. By doing your taxes yourself, you may also end up overlooking deductions and credits.
At AC Tax, we have the expertise that is needed to help you file your returns while also helping you to minimize your tax liability with careful planning.
Tax Preparation in San Jose
Our tax preparation services include:
- Business Tax Return Preparation
- Individual Tax Preparation
- Gift & Estate Tax Return Preparation
- Partnership & Corporate Tax Preparation
- Estate and Succession Planning
- Out-of-State Returns
- Business Start-Ups
AC Tax can also help with our extensive tax planning services.
Tax Planning & Education
Tax planning is essential to helping you successfully and legally reduce the amount of your tax liabilities. In addition to making sure that your business is tax compliant, we also can suggest tax saving strategies that will maximize your after-tax income.
We offer tax and education planning to assist start-ups, as well as, established businesses. We will provide you with a complete list of the most commonly overlooked deductions so that you can limit your tax liability for the following year.
We’ll also assist you with tax planning by:
- helping you to defer income so that you can save money now and pay less taxes in the future
- lower taxes on your income so that you can keep more of your earnings
- lower taxes on your estate and gifts so that the beneficiaries can keep more of what you have given
- lower taxes on investments and retirement distributions so that you can maintain your lifestyle and much more.
- If you own a small business in San Jose or need help with individual taxes, working with a professional tax planning service can help save you more money. AC Tax offers the expertise that you need to save on your taxes at affordable prices.
Here are some links to help you learn more about CA taxes:
- CA Department of Taxation
- Tax Information for Individuals - Internal Revenue Service
- Business Taxes - Internal Revenue Service
If you'd like to receive more information about our San Jose tax preparation and planning services, please call us at (408) 212-7770 or contact us